18 de set. 2007

Discos en Heliogàbal post-Oliver

El set de canciones de singles y LPs que fueron pinchadas, con la compañía final de Jordi Geli (lista no incluida), en el Heliogàbal tras el concierto de Joan Miquel Oliver el día 13 de septiembre de 2007. Todo hits, esta vez. Aunque fueran solo nuestros hits.

DEXYS MIDNIGHT RUNNERS Let’s make this precious
THE EASYBEATS Sorry
THE DENTISTS I’m not the devil
THE RECORDS Teenarama
XTC When you’re near me I have difficulty
PERE UBU Non-Alignment pact
THE BOYS First time
VIC GODARD Holiday Hymn
THE CHILLS Heavenly pop hit
THE BEAT Save it for later
THE FLATMATES I could be in heaven
THE WHO Circles
THE LAUGHING APPLE Wouldn’t you?
THE UNDERTONES Jump boys
THE CHESTERFIELDS Nose out of joint
THE NIPS Gabrielle
THE SHAMEN Something about you
THE BARRACUDAS Surfers are back
WIMPLE WINCH Save my soul
HUGGY BEAR Her jazz
FIRE ENGINES Get up and use me
BMX BANDITS Kylie’s got a crush on us
THE STEMS Never be friends
THE GO-BETWEENS Was there anything I could do?
THE JUNE BRIDES We belong
THE FLESHTONES Hexbreaker
WIRE Dot dash
THE POOH STICKS Working on a beautiful thing
MAKIN’ TIME I know what you’re thinking
THE SINNERS Good & evil

Kiko Amat